These topics were discussed in the different groups during the open space on Thursday afternoon:
- RAS & Market (Demand & Supply) / „How to bring innovation in the RAS to have consistent demand“
- Capacity enhancement of service provider to meet the demand
- Gender and RAS, Women and social groups responsive RAS
- How to support coordination of an effective pluralistic RAS system?
- Quality assurance of RAS
- Cost-benefit analysis of RAS
- Roles of local state and government agencies in institutionalizing RAS and sustainability
- Private sector, effective collaboration between private and public sector and civil society for inclusive and pluralistic RAS
- Strengthening “Demand side” interventions / Strengthening “voice” of farmers in RAS planning and implementation
- How do RAS systems support to apply policies in to actions?
- Research – Extension Linkage (How? Participatory vs non-participatory)